UTC's Operation Hour: Adjusted Throughout the Ramadan Month of 2017!
Urging the members of public to take note that the Urban Transformation Centre (UTC) will be adjusting its operation hour will be effective throughout the Fasting Month from 26 May 2017 till 27 June 2017. The operating hour for Penisular Malaysia from Monday to Sunday starts from 8:30am - 5:00pm while the operating hours for East Malaysia (Sabah, Labuan and Sarawak) will be from 8am - 4:30pm.
Affected Departments in UTC Johor:
For your information, the following departments and government agencies that are available at UTC Johor will be affected during the Fasting Month:
- Jabatan Pengankutan Jalan (JPJ) - renew road tax/license
- Johor Bahru City Council (MBJB)
- Johor Bahru Tengah Municipal Council (MPJBT)
- Tabung Haji
- Johor Education Foundation (YPJ)
- Johor Religious Council (MAIJ)
- Johor Religious Department (JAIJ)
- Land and Mineral Office
- State Government Secretary’s Office
- Syarikat Air Johor (SAJ)
- Jabatan Immigresen Malaysia
- Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri
- Telekom Malaysia
- Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI)
and other related UTC services.