MyLesen Relaunched · RM299 For B2 Class Licence
Do you own a B2 class licence? The MyLesen programme, initiated by the Road Transport Department (JPJ), will be relaunched to help unlicenced motorcyclists get one at a cheaper price. The first phase was launched last year.
MyLesen targets people from the age of 16~60, especially youths to obtain a B2 class licence to ride a motorcycle under 250cc at only RM299, instead of the usual RM350. Transport Minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai said the effort was made to ensure all motorists possess a valid licence. He also urged those who are 40-year-old and above to get a license under the Satu Komuniti Satu Lesen (SKSJ) programme.
My Lesen Application Details:
My Lesen application requirement：
- Malaysian Citizen or Permanent Residents（Mykad /My PR/ Polis card holder）
- 16 and above
- Not blacklisted by JPJ or the police department
- Do not hold any other driving licence, eg. Class D driving licence
How to apply：
- Download MyLesen application form and filled it up accordingly
- Bring along a copy of MyKad and submit it with the application form to any selected driving schools