Buy Your Dream House With Youth Housing Scheme/-i (YHS)
Initiated by the Malaysian government, BSN in smart partnership with Employees Provident Fund (EPF) and Cagamas, the Youth Housing Scheme/-i (YHS) helps married couples between 25-40 years old with a household income not exceeding RM10,000 a month to own their first home.
Benefits of Youth Housing Scheme/-i
The Youth Housing Scheme/-i is more than just an ordinary home financing plan. It's made especially for first-time house-owners who want that dream family home. Through this scheme, you can receive:
- A loan / financing of up toRM500,000 with repayment period of up to 35 years or at the maximum age of 65.
- Loan / financing up to 100% of the purchase price, and up to 5% of the purchase price for MRTT orMRTA.
- 50% of stamp duty exemption loan / financing agreements.
- Monthly financial assistance ofRM200 for the first 24 monthsfrom the government.
- A Malaysian Citizen
- Earning a household income not exceeding RM10,000 a month.
- A first-time home buyer with proof of purchase of the property
- Aged 25-40 years old (subject to age limit of not more than 65 years old at the end of the financing period)
- A BSN GIRO/GIRO-i account holder
- Proof of purchase consisting of a copy of Property Sale and Purchase Agreement(S&P), which has been stamped. If the S&P has not been completed, the deposit receipt /pro forma purchase order is acceptable for the purpose of approving the application
- A copy of valuation report (for the purchase of completed property from individuals / non-developers) of BSN panel valuer
- Master / Individual title (if any)
- Statutory Declaration (SD) for the purchase of the first house and self-occupiedNote: The statutory declaration must be signed by the applicant and co-applicant/ spouse (if not co-applicant)
Source: Bank Simpanan Nasional